About Me
- Adrain
- Hi,everybody! You can call me Adrain. I live in Leicester now,a beautiful city. I come form china,live in Thanshan city about 20 years. Welcome to my hometown anytime. I will become your personal quide. Do you feel good? To be honest,I am not sure which is my better then other people. But I always know that what can I do and what I do not. I want to tell you something about my younger sister. Because we have same family and same heart. Oh,Do not think something about love. She just my sister. Finaly,I hope you give me some friendly words who visit this Blog. Thank you!!
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
Break is not ture
I finished everythings what I must finish. I give a break to me. Liying in the bed, close my eyes and think about the things that happened at today. At that time, I heared the ring of my phone. I think that who was disturbing me. One of my best friend called me, he said that he felt badly and asked me do I have any medicine for headache. I found out all of my medicines for headace and brought them to his accomodation. He was very weak. I helped him eat the medicine and stay in his home about one hour. Then, I went back my home and get bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment