This weekend is my favourite days.
I went to a city which I want to go all the days. The city is Manchester, the second bigest city in the UK. It is different to Leicester, more biger and more richer. But I think these two cities have different advantages. If you want to comfortable life, Leicester will become your first choice, beacause here is more quiet and more comfortable than Manchester. On the other hand, whether you come to any region of Manchester, you can see entertainment. So if you think entertainments are most important for you, you'll choose Manchester. I bounght a ring whuch is 7 pounds. I was walking in a super market when I saw it. Though it not so expensive, it is very special and so beautiful.
To sum up, this weekend is very excited.
About Me
- Adrain
- Hi,everybody! You can call me Adrain. I live in Leicester now,a beautiful city. I come form china,live in Thanshan city about 20 years. Welcome to my hometown anytime. I will become your personal quide. Do you feel good? To be honest,I am not sure which is my better then other people. But I always know that what can I do and what I do not. I want to tell you something about my younger sister. Because we have same family and same heart. Oh,Do not think something about love. She just my sister. Finaly,I hope you give me some friendly words who visit this Blog. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment